Department of Placement and Training caters for enhancing not only the employability skills of the passing out Amalites but also the overall development of their personality. The dept. organizes on campus and off campus recruitments and pre-placement training programmes through Aptitude tests, Group Discussions, Interviews and presentation skills in collaboration with the Dept. of Humanities and core departments. Mock interviews and GDs are conducted on a regular basis so as to equip final and pre-final year students to face the challenges of the recruitment scenario. Close on the heels of placement drives, the Placement Assistance Cell makes an evaluation of the performance of our students. This objective appraisal enables us to identify strengths and weaknesses of the candidates and select the strategies for improvement. Besides, we extend intensive supportive measures to the rejected candidates.
- The placement and training cell functions under the supervision of a full time placement officer and operates all around the year to arrange campus interviews by the companies. It plays a very crucialrole in counselling and guiding the students for their successful placement
- Placement and training cell of our college functions with the main objective of shaping the engineering students to be readily deployable by industry.
- Apart from the regular curriculum, we aim to fill the gaps between the industry’s expectations and the individual’s caliber by devising Value Added Programs, Placement Workshops, Soft Skills Training, and Personality Development Programs etc.
- This cell also strives hard to serve student community by maintaining industry-institute relationship so as to identify the industry needs and expectations and to train the students accordingly. In connection to this, we have MoU signed with Infosys, Red hat, etc. Infosys enriches us with a campus connect training program for our students every year.
- One-to- one career exploration and Career development counselling is available to all the students. It acts dynamically and flexibly to improve the knowledge and skills of the students in order to make them suitable for the placement.
- Many reputed organizations have visited our college providing opportunity for our students to utilize the resourceful young minds available in our region.