Career Guidance and Placement Cell serves as a centre that facilitates and inspires students for achieving Employment, Higher Education and Entrepreneurial Aspiration.
Activities of Career Guidance:
- Sustained training for placements across six semesters
- Training in basic communication skills
- Training in group discussion and interview skills
- Aptitude Test training
- Career Guidance sessions from industry experts helping students to make informed choices regarding their careers.
- Campus recruitment by leading companies offering challenging job profiles